Supermax Opencart POS Multi User
With the help of the Point of Sale Multi User extension admin can extend his physical store to multiple store outlets or can give franchise of his physical store under the same ownership and management.
Admin can create multiple pos user/cashier to run the pos terminal for outlets. Also, the admin can set commission for each franchise store.
Point of sale multi user extension is an add-on of Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS). To use this module you must have to install Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS).
- Bulk product assign to store through excel sheet importer.
- Admin can track stores/outlets product's stock by store, product, quantity, etc wise.
- Admin can track stores/outlets commissions and can record the commission payment.
- Admin can set percentage or fixed type commission for outlets.
- Admin can create unlimited outlets/stores.
- Admin can create unlimited POS User / Cashier with different login credentials.
- Admin can assign pos cashier to pos outlets.
- Admin can assign products to different POS outlets/stores.
- Admin can also set different product prices and quantities to different outlets.
Support is provided from Monday to Friday only.
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- FTP Account
- Detailed problem description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respective to opencart installed website, after the purchase. Please share your opencart installed website link to [email protected], to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if opencart installed store has https enabled.