Supermax Opencart POS Real Time Synchronization
With the help of the Supermax Real-Time Synchronization extension Products stock, price, details, etc will be updated in the pos terminal in the real-time whenever any sales in the online store or any change to the product by admin. Pos terminal is updated seamlessly whenever changes happen to the product.
Supermax Real-Time Synchronization extension is an add-on of Supermax Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS). To use this module you must have to install Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS).
To use real-time sync process POS terminal should be opened in Google chrome browser.
- Products are synced whenever admin add, edit, copy or delete products at the admin end.
- Any other pos user places an order at his pos then order products are synced/updated in other users pos terminal.
Support is provided from Monday to Friday only.
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- FTP Account
- Detailed problem description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respective to opencart installed website, after the purchase. Please share your opencart installed website link to [email protected], to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if opencart installed store has https enabled.