Supermax Magento 2 POS Square In-Person Payment
By using the Supermax POS Square in-person payment extension, POS cashiers can open the Square Point of Sale application to process in-person payments using Square hardware like Square Readers. Square takes on the burden of staying PCI compliant. No checklists, assessments, or audits are required. The Square Point of Sale API is available for mobile web applications so Supermax makes it possible for the store owner to accept in-person card payments etc.
For more detail please check on Square website: Square In-person Point of Sale API
Supermax POS Square In-person payment extension is an add-on of the Supermax point of Sale Module. To use this module you must have to install Supermax Magento2 Point of Sale (POS).
What is Square Point of Sale?
According to Square, Square Point of Sale is the free Android and IOS point-of-sale (POS) app that gives you everything you need to take payments and run your business. Accept chip and PIN cards, contactless cards, and mobile payments with a Square Reader. Get the latest payment processing features for the merchant terminal with regular app updates.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Process payments right on your device
- Record payments made with cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Connect your POS system to a receipt printer, kitchen ticket printer, barcode scanner, and cash drawer
- For more information please visit the Square Website or contact Square Team
How does Supermax work with Square Point of Sale and Square Readers?
The following example process flow shows how Supermax POS terminal interacts with the Square Point of Sale API:
- Supermax determines the total amount to charge a customer.
- Supermax packages the transaction information and sends it in a request to the Square Point of Sale application.
- The mobile device running Supermax POS Terminal in the browser automatically opens the Square Point of Sale application which is installed on that mobile device. require that sellers have a customer display in certain circumstances, or they could face fines.
- The charge amount is prepopulated in the Square Point of Sale application based on the provided transaction information.
- The transaction is completed with the Square Point of Sale application checkout flow.
- The Square Point of Sale application sends completed transaction information to the Supermax POS terminal through the callback process. The device reactivates the Supermax to receive and complete the order process.
Supermax is a web browser-based POS application so it connects to the square point of sale API(mobile web app) which needs supermax must be run on either Android or IOS devices chrome browser on which Square's point of sale application is pre-installed and linked with square readers.
Square Point of Sale application Installation
As Square point of sale API only supports the production environment so, the demo link will be provided to the interested customer after the request. Please follow the below steps for demo links.
Step1: Go to the square developer site and create a developer account. Note: Email which you have used for developer account the same must be used to login into square point of sale native application.
Step2: Go to the Developer Dashboard and create an application. And you can see the Production Application ID.
Step3: Go to point of sale API section on the left side navigation and In the Web section, enter your Web Callback URL as https://mgpossquare.anyhowinfo.com/checkout/square-callback Step4:
Monday - Friday
9:30 to 18:30
GMT +5:30 Time Zone
- You get free 3 months of technical support included
- You can buy 6 or 12 months extended support agreement
- For issues, please create a ticket or send an email to [email protected]
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- Store Admin Details
- FTP Account Details
- Detailed Problem Description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension-related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- Extension Purchase doesn't include the free installation service. But installation guide and steps in details come with the extension zip, you can go through the readme.MD file and can do the installation easily. If you want to install the extension by us then you need to avail the paid installation service which needs to be paid separately. Please mail us to [email protected] for installation or customization(paid service).
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respectively to the Magento installed website, after the purchase. Please share your Magento installed website link to [email protected], to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if Magento installed store has https-enabled.