Supermax Magento 2 POS Real Time Synchronization
With the help of the Supermax Real-Time Synchronization extension Products stock, price, details, etc will be updated in the pos terminal in real-time whenever any sales in the online store or any change to the product by admin. Pos terminal is updated seamlessly whenever changes happen to the product.
To use the real-time sync process POS terminal should be opened in the Google Chrome browser.
Supermax POS Real-Time Synchronization extension is an add-on of the Supermax Magento2 point of Sale Module. To use this module you must have to install Supermax Magento2 Point of Sale (POS).
- Products are synced whenever admin add, edit, copy or delete products at the admin end.
- Any other pos user places an order at his pos then order products are synced/updated in other users pos terminal.
Monday - Friday
9:30 to 18:30
GMT +5:30 Time Zone
- You get free 3 months of technical support included
- You can buy 6 or 12 months extended support agreement
- For issues, please create a ticket or send an email to [email protected]
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- Store Admin Details
- FTP Account Details
- Detailed Problem Description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension-related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- Extension Purchase doesn't include the free installation service. But installation guide and steps in details come with the extension zip, you can go through the readme.MD file and can do the installation easily. If you want to install the extension by us then you need to avail the paid installation service which needs to be paid separately. Please mail us to [email protected]yhowinfo.com for installation or customization(paid service).
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respectively to the Magento installed website, after the purchase. Please share your Magento installed website link to [email protected], to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if Magento installed store has https-enabled.