Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS)
Supermax Opencart Point Of Sale helps the merchant to do the retail transaction of their physical store in a single window. Store owners can easily place orders of their physical store to their opencart online store.
As this extension is built on Google Angular Platform so it’s a single page application and works smoothly without page loading in every request.
Note: This Extension is available for Opencart version 2.3.x.x and 3.x.x.x
- Multi-Language and Multi-Currency with RTL Supported.
- Works in offline mode and synced all the offline data automatically after online.
- Made On Google Angular Framework.
- Responsive Design Work On Tablet / Mobile / Desktop / Laptop.
- Fast Loading and Easy Search With Category And Product Name.
- Quick Checkout With Payment Method Selection.
- POS owner can select existing customers at the time checkout.
- Admin can set store details like name, address, email, Tax number, etc. to show in customer invoice.
- Separate login panel for the pos terminal.
- The product can be added by scanning the barcode through a barcode scanner.
- POS User can add multiple custom discounts and custom tax at checkout.
- POS User can add multiple coupon and voucher at checkout.
- POS User can add multiple custom charges like shipping cost, handling charge, etc at checkout.
- Admin can generate a barcode for the product with productID, UPC, SKU, or EAN.
- Admin can add existing product barcode like manufacturer barcode by entering barcode number, scanning the barcode, or import through excel sheet in a one button click.
- Separate popup window for product information.
- Pos user can create new customers at the pos terminal.
- Pos user can enter the barcode manually by typing the barcode at the pos terminal.
- Pos user can hold the carts and restore again.
- Pos user can set custom payment and order status.
- Pos user can add order comments.
- Pos user selects the customer's existing payment and shipping address as well as add the new address.
- Pos user can see previous pos orders and also print the receipt.
- Pos user can load most popular products at the pos terminal.
- Pos user can return product at pos terminal.
- Pos user can change product prices at the cart with including tax or without tax.
- Pos user can apply the custom discounts to cart products individually.
- Total savings in the pos order receipt.
- Accept decimal value for product quantity ex: for grocery items. as well as allow to use product weight, length, width or unit to calculate product price for decimal value.
- Pos user can add custom products to the cart with selected tax class.
- Pos user can enter cash paid by the customer. And pos calculates cash change and shown to the pos user. Cash paid and cash change is shown in the pos receipt.
- Admin can create product options variations and can add individual barcodes for variations.
- Admin can set all product prices are included Tax and product actual cost is calculated automatically in the pos terminal.
- Admin can set return success status for product stock/quantity reverse.
- Admin can set purchase cost for each product through excel sheet import.
- Admin can set email template for multiple emails like cashier login and out, a custom product, return, etc
Supermax POS Add-ons
- Supermax Opencart POS Combo And Complementary
- Supermax Opencart POS Customer Facing Display / Screen (CFD)
- Supermax Opencart POS Customer Loyalty / Store Credit
- Supermax Opencart POS Multi User
- Supermax Opencart POS Real Time Synchronization
- Supermax Opencart POS Register And Cash Management
- Supermax Opencart POS Report & Dashboard
- Supermax Opencart Restaurant & Bar POS
- Supermax Opencart Kitchen & Bar Display System (KDS)
Support is provided from Monday to Friday only.
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- FTP Account
- Detailed problem description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respective to opencart installed website, after the purchase. Please share your opencart installed website link to email@example.com, to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if opencart installed store has https enabled.