Supermax Opencart All-In-One POS
Supermax Opencart Point Of Sale helps the merchant to do the retail transaction of their physical store in a single window. Store owners can easily place orders of their physical store to their opencart online store.
As this extension is built on Google Angular Platform so it’s a single page application and works smoothly without page loading in every request.
NOTE- This is a package of add-ons of Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS). You can find all the included add-ons list which comes in this package, in the Included Add-ons list section below.
To use this module you must have to install Supermax Opencart Point of Sale (POS)
- Supermax Opencart POS Combo And Complementary
- Supermax Opencart POS Customer Loyalty / Store Credit
- Supermax Opencart POS Multi User
- Supermax Opencart POS Register And Cash Management
- Supermax Opencart POS Report & Dashboard
- Supermax Opencart POS Split Payment
Support is provided from Monday to Friday only.
Please always provide a detailed problem description with admin access to the store and FTP.
All 3 points in the same order:
- FTP Account
- Detailed problem description
Remember to backup files and database before, because sometimes some settings can be changed. After backup please don’t change anything in store.
Extension support includes:
- Availability of the agent to answer questions only extension related
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, Extension support does not include
- Free Customization services
- Installation services
- Updation Services
- web hosting or server configuration/services
NOTE- In order to fix your issues we will need your web store admin + FTP credentials. Once we finish up the work you can change your credentials. Supermax POS terminal source code will not be provided and Supermax POS terminal build will be provided respective to opencart installed website, after the purchase. Please share your opencart installed website link to [email protected], to get the terminal build. A sub-domain must be used to placing the POS terminal build to avoid domain storage and cache. Sub-domain must have https enabled if opencart installed store has https enabled.